Outsourced HR Service
Client: The Mortgage Hut Ltd
The Mortgage Hut is a dynamic, award winning mortgage and insurance provider. And with staff numbers increasing the Managing Director realised he would need professional outsourced HR advice to support the business through a period of rapid growth and beyond.
We provide a full range of outsourced HR services to The Mortgage Hut on a month-by-month basis so that whatever HR challenges may arise, they have access to a team of HR professionals with the right kind of advice when they need it.
We started by putting the basic HR systems in place:
- Bespoke employee handbook
- Terms and conditions of employment
- Review and update of existing contracts
- New starter process, offer letters and Statement of Particulars of Employment
- Job Offer Bundle of documents
- Apprenticeship agreement
- HR systems
What we do:
- We work closely with the MD who knows he can pick up the phone to us at any time
- We advise on complicated, sometimes difficult, employee relations cases
- We’re pro-active in ensuring HR systems are up-to-date and relevant to their needs
- We deal with many and various employment and staffing issues that arise
The Mortgage Hut have a local, responsive and dedicated outsourced HR team who they can rely on to provide both routine and ad hoc support and advice when they need it; and enabling business growth through good HR management and strategy.
We have developed a very close partnership with Dianne and her team who always provide a first rate service. This is no mean feat when grappling with the demands of the Financial Services industry – the FCA requirements and compliance issues. I feel confident that our HR is in safe hands and will rely on Dianne’s input more and more as the Company grows and takes on more staff.
I’m sure that Dianne’s knowledge and experience has saved the Company a considerable amount of both time and expense and, given the complexities of employment law today, I would recommend her services to any organisation. We couldn’t do without her.
Chris Schutrups – Managing Director, The Mortgage Hut